Chad and I finally had another date night! Aunt Susie picked Chadders up in Peoria and took him to my cousin, Shannon's, house to play with Jack and Frank. They had a great time! Then off to Decatur for Saturday night.
As for Chad and I, we did yard work in the morning. Which doesn't sound that great, but it's hard to do with a 19 month old. Chad tilled the garden and I mowed the yard. In the process, the mower got a flat tire, and so I ALMOST put it in the ditch again. Then we went into town and Chad spent a few hours at the auto show(voluntered for work). And I painted some pottery. Then we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Yum! And to a movie. We watched Green Zone. It was good, but not what I thought I was going into. I guess I thought it would be more like the Bourne Idenity(seeing as Matt Damon was in it) and not about politics and war. Not bad, just not date night material. And then we were going to get Cold Stone, but we were both still stuffed and it was 10pm. And baby free or not, we are still getting old. Ha ha!
Sunday morning(today) we met a couple of our good friends, Korrey and Laura(and their 3 kids) for breakfast. After that we headed over to Bloomington to meet Aunt Susie and Chadders for lunch!
When we got home we spent the afternoon playing in the yard. Chad tilled the garden again and Chadders and I picked thistles our of the yard and road the 4 wheeler. Chadders had so much fun! We stayed in the back yard, but still had fun. Daddy is going to have to make the trails on the back lot again this year. And to top of the evening I made Amish Friendship Bread muffins. But, I made it with soy milk instead of cow's milk, and bananas instead of eggs. It turned out great! Now Chadders can eat it! I had to make my own starter, since the ones that are passed around are always made with cow's milk. We all had a great weekend!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment